UAMS and College of Health Professions’ Maps
College of Health Professions Maps
- Click here to see a QR code that you can scan with your smartphone to get directions directly to The College of Health Professions via Google Maps
Building 1 (Admin. West)
- Clinical Nutrition (Room 40)
- Dietetic Internship (Room 40)
- Cytotechnology (Room 15)
- Medical Laboratory Sciences (Room 15)
- Genetic Counseling (Room 03)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Room 103)
- Radiologist Assistant (Room 103)
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging Sciences (Room 115)
- Nuclear Medicine Advanced Associate (Room 129)
- Student Study Center
*Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is jointly sponsored by both UAMS and UALR, and the department is housed on the campus of UALR. The Department Chairman and one Faculty member also maintain offices at UAMS; meetings there are by appointment only.
**Opthalmic Medical Technology is located in the Jones Eye Institute Building on the UAMS Campus.
***Physical Therapy is located on the UAMS Northwest Campus in Fayetteville, AR.