University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences has partnered with Heartland ECSI, offering you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically this year. If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by following the link provided below and following the step by step instructions. 1098-T’s will be provided by the end of January 2017. If electronic consent is not received by January 1, 2017 the 1098-T will be mailed to the current address on file.
1098-T Electronic Benefits
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Students can receive their 1098-T form while traveling or away from their home address.
To give consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign up!
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the web form.
- Check the box and click submit.
It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please visit http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for Heartland ECSI.
UAMS Student Financial Services – Bursar’s Office
Associated Student Government Monthly Meeting Schedule
The UAMS Associated Student Government has published its monthly meeting schedule. All meetings will be from 12:00pm to 1:00pm in the I. Dodd Wilson Building, Room 105 A/B. Meeting dates are as follows:
- Monday, February 13, 2017
- Monday, March 13, 2017
- Monday, April 10, 2017
- Monday, May 8, 2017