Stacey Mahurin, M.S. CCC-SLP, A
Advanced Instructor, Clinical Supervisor
Graduate Course Taught:
- Topics in Speech Pathology – Literacy Issue
Interests and Future Research
- Comprehensive Literacy Evaluations: psycho-educational evaluations for students with suspected learning disabilities.
- Identification and remediation of specific learning disabilities
- Reading comprehension and spelling disorders.
- Factors affecting the learning of phonetic transcription.
- Diagnostic profiles of students with language-learning disabilities