Letter from the Chairman
Welcome to the Department of Audiology and Speech Pathology at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock /University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Our M.S. program is unique in Arkansas in the following ways:
- It is a consortium program, combining the resources of a traditional university and a medical sciences campus
- It is the first Arkansas program accredited by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (A.S.H.A.)
- It has the largest number of clinical practicum sites
- It offers the most financial aid for graduate students
- The faculty provide both clinical and classroom teaching
- All M.S. students may choose between an independent research project or a traditional thesis
Please feel free to inquire about our program or browse our Website… even better, you could come and visit us! Our faculty welcomes the opportunity to talk with you about our program and the great things that are happening in Little Rock and around Central Arkansas.
Professor and Department Chair