- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Completed an accredited program in nuclear medicine technology.
- Current certification in nuclear medicine technology by one of the following:
- Nuclear Medicine Certification Board (NMTCB)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT)
- Completion of a minimum of two (2) years of full-time equivalent clinical experience in imaging sciences following certification.