Comprehensive Subject Indexes
- Atlas of Brain Perfusion Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston. Currently the atlas contains twenty one cases. Most of these cases are presented with relevant case history, clinical information and pertinent SPECT images along with co-registered scans (SPECT merged with CT or MRI).
- Atlas of Myocardial Perfusion – Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston. Currently the atlas contains about seventy teaching cases. These cases are presented with relevant clinical information such as case history, imaging/study data, and myocardial perfusion SPECT images. The “findings” section provides annotated images and text explanations of the images.
- BrighamRAD – Dept of Radiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School. This page points to many information resources of use to radiologists and others with interests in the field of radiology.
- Dose Estimates – As part of their Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Train Site (REAC/TS), Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) has compiled several compendia of medical radiation dose information.
- MIR Nuclear Medicine Teaching File
- Nuclear Medicine Procedure Guidelines from SNM
- Online Clinical Calculator – NurseGroups
- The Nuclear Pharmacy – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences – College of Pharmacy