Program Effectiveness Data
JRCERT Program Accreditation/Program Effectiveness Data, Report Updated December 2017
RADIOLOGIC IMAGING SCIENCES, JRCERT #0338/ARRT #1873
- 5-year (2013-2017) credentialing exam pass rate (first attempt): 87% (108/124)
- 5-year (2013-2017) average job placement rate at 6 months from graduation: 95.4% (105/110)
- 5-year (2013-2017) average job placement rate at 12 months from graduation: 98% (108/110)
- Annual program completion rate (2013-2017): 91% (163/179)
Annual program completion rate class of 2017
Most current data:
- Number of students initially enrolled in 2017 cohort: 32
- Number of graduates in class of 2017: 30
- Number of graduates initially enrolled in 2018 cohort: 28
- Number of graduates initially enrolled in 2019 cohort: 37
For tools used, benchmarks, and outcome results in meeting program goals, please contact the program director.
For program effectiveness data reported to the Joint Review Commission on Education in Radiologic Technology, please visit www.jrcert.org.