RRT-to-BS Degree Completion Clinical Track:
- Successful completion of all required course work with a minimum grade of “C” or higher.
- Earn and/or maintain current BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP credentials.
- Earn an advanced credential from the NBRC or another approved agency that is most appropriate for student’s goals and aligned with their clinical track. Examples are NPS, CPFT, RPFT, ACC, CTTS, AE-C.
RRT-to BS Degree Completion Bachelor Thesis Track:
- The student must have successfully completed all required course work with a minimum grade of “C” or higher.
- The Bachelor Thesis must be submitted in the required format to an approved peer-reviewed journal or submitted for presentation at an approved state, regional, or national meeting.
- A spiral-bound copy of the Bachelor Thesis must be submitted to the Department of Respiratory and Surgical Technologies in order to serve as a resource for other students.