Frequently Asked Questions
Can you mail me a brochure or information packet?
- These items are no longer available by mail. We invite you to view the current College of Health Professions catalog and feel free to call the Welcome Center to make a pre-admission advising appointment.
Is there an application fee?
- The application fee is $40.00 per program
What are your course requirements?
- Course requirements vary by program. Please consult the individual program section of the CHP catalog for specific program information.
What are your deadlines?
- Application deadlines vary by program. Please consult the College of Health Professions catalog for specific program information.
Are classes offered online?
- The majority of our courses are taught through traditional classroom instruction. Some programs include online course components.
Are programs offered only on the UAMS campus?
- UAMS offers training in Radiologic Imaging Sciences at the Northwest Arkansas campus. The Physical Therapy program is only offered at the Northwest Arkansas campus.
Do you have a payment plan for tuition payments?
- The College of Health Professions does not have a payment plan. Tuition and fees are due in full at the time you register. If you have applied for financial aid and it has not been posted to your account allowances will be made for this type circumstance.
Do you accept financial aid?
- Yes, we accept financial aid and other types of loans, grants, and scholarships.
Does the College of Health Professions offer scholarships?
- Yes, there are many scholarships offered through the College. Please click here to learn more.
What are your school codes?
- Financial aid is 001109
- GRE is 6146